When should I use Teladoc?
Teladoc physicians average 15 years of practice experience.
Teladoc is simply a more convenient, more affordable way for you to resolve many of your medical issues.
TELADOC IS NOT
appropriate as a substitute for the regular care of your doctor or if you have a serious medical emergency.
When’s a good time to use Teladoc?
- Anytime you need care now Common conditions »
- If you’d like your lab results analyzed
- If you’d like a recommendation for a specialist
- If you have a health-related question
- When you’re on vacation, on a business trip, or away from home
- If you need a short-term prescription refill Common prescriptions »
- If you’d like a medical issue explained to you or you need a second opinion
- If you’re thinking of going to urgent care or the ER for a non-emergency issue