Our providers are experienced, practicing physicians your members can trust.
Patients are becoming more informed and invested in their health. More data is available to empower people to get and stay healthy. Teladoc offers an easy way for members to manage their health and the health of their family.
The foundation of the Teladoc service is our national network of physicians. Just like a primary care physician (PCP), Teladoc physicians are experienced in internal medicine, pediatrics, and family medicine. They incorporate telehealth as a way to provide care to more patients.
All Teladoc physicians are:
- U.S. board-certified and state-licensed with an average of 20 years experience.
- U.S. residents.
- English and/or Spanish-speaking.
- Credentialed every three years for medical licensure, training, education, work and malpractice history.
- Trained on proprietary clinical protocols, “phone-side” manner and listening skills for optimal patient experience.
- Maintain all continuing education credits, as required state boards.
The highest clinical standards.
When you expect only the best…
- Teladoc has received a perfect score from NCQA for two consecutive certifications.
- 125+ proprietary telehealth guidelines.
- Patient and physician educational programs for the judicious use of antibiotics.
- Physician notes immediately available for the patient and patient’s physician to review.
- Teladoc physicians do not prescribe DEA controlled substances or lifestyle drugs.
…good things happen
- 92% resolution of patient issues after the first visit
- Teladoc is the first telehealth company to have NCQA certified provider credentialing