Did you know you can easily share your Teladoc visit results with your primary care physician (PCP) and other members of your care team? Don’t worry about keeping your care team up to date with your Teladoc visits—we’ll do it for you.
Just download and log in to the Teladoc mobile app to get started.
To share your visit results with your PCP or other clinicians:
- Scroll down to the section called “Past Visits” and tap “View all past visits.”
- Tap “Send to a doctor.”
- Select which type of health record(s) you would like to send.
- Select which physician you would like to share your results with. You can add a physician at this time if you haven’t done so already. You can share results with different members of your care team like your dermatologist, endocrinologist or psychiatrist.
- Confirm that you would like to send the health record(s) you selected, then tap “Send Health Record.”
That’s all you need to do; Teladoc will take care of the rest—sending diagnosis information, treatment recommendations and any prescriptions directly to your doctor quickly and confidentially. Coordinated care is healthcare at its best.
The app makes all aspects of your typical healthcare experience more convenient by providing:
- Visit reminders
- The ability to sync data you’ve saved in other health apps on your device
- A hassle-free place to view and download your medical history
- A pharmacy finder to help you select a nearby pharmacy in case the Teladoc physician needs to send a medically necessary prescription
- The option to share up to three photos before a visit
Teladoc is available 24/7, wherever you are,1 for help treating a wide variety of non-emergency conditions, such as seasonal allergies, sinus infections, flu and more. Teladoc also offers services related to nutrition, dermatology, mental health, expert medical advice and more. Check out all the ways we can help you feel your best and log in to see what services are available to you.
Updated July 07, 2021
1 Accessibility may vary depending on location. Services not available outside the United States.
This portion of the Teladoc Health website occasionally offers health, fitness, and nutritional information and is provided for educational purposes only. You cannot rely on any information provided here as a substitute for or replacement of professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Teladoc Health cannot assure that the information contained on this site always includes the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular subject matter covered.
If you ever have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical- or health-related advice from your healthcare professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
If you are in the United States and think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your healthcare professional, or 911, immediately.